Saturday, January 26, 2019
IVC Hart Gymnasium
Public Schedule of Events
11am – 12:30 pm
Public Viewing of Student Inventions
(Interested in being a judge? For more information, please contact Karen Orlando at 949-451-5511 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
7:30 am to 8:00 am
Registration & Refreshments
8:00 am to 8:30 am
Orientation & Training
9:15 am to 10:45 am
Judging of Student Inventions
Inspiration Village Center
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Demonstrations and exhibits by:
- Cox Communications: Learn how we elevate the educational experience.
- Anaheim Ducks: Test your hockey skills with the accuracy shooting test or challenge your friends to a table hockey game.
- Balloon Diva: Stop by for a wild and crazy hat, animal, or another balloon creation!
- Bytes & Bots Lab: Build Buildologie, SumoBots and Codologie robots!
- CUI Marine Lab Mobile Touch Tank: Meet and touch sea life on land.
- Getting a Charge Out of Physics: Discover electro-magic with IVC physics students.
- Hands on Geography: Explore our earth with IVC geography students.
- Irvine Ranch Water District: Plant drought-friendly seeds in cups to take home.
- IUSD Middle School Robotics & Engineering: Experience hands-on VEX, Lego Mindstorms,and Linkbots demonstrations. See 3D printing, laser cutting, and CNC milling project displays.
- IVC Laser and Photonics Technology: Explore lights, lasers and optics.
- IVC ASEC (Applied Science and Engineering Club) Rockets: Launch water rockets with IVC students.
- IVC Foundation: General information about the IVC Foundation.
- Mad Science of OC: Make your own slime.
- Pretend City Children’s Museum • Where imagination and education come to play.
- Raytheon: Learn about Raytheon’s Math Moves U!
- Santa Ana Zoo: Meet an animal friend from the Home of 50 Monkeys!
- Tutor Doctor: Take a math-game challenge for prizes!
- UCI Mobile FABLab: Come explore UCI’s new makerspace on wheels.
- UNITE Clawbot Ball Bonanza: Learn how to control a Clawbot.
- UNITE Puzzle Cube Challenge: What do you get when you cross Rubik’s cube with Tetris? Puzzle cubes! Come solve the puzzles!
- IVC Design Modelmaking and Prototyping, Woodbridge High School Robotics Team,
…AND MANY MORE
Stage Show at 11:00 am
- Mad Chemists: See and experience chemistry as never before.
- Students dropping off their inventions may park for free in lots 8, 8A (dirt parking lot) and 9 on Friday, January 25.
- Parking will be free across the campus during the event, Saturday, January 26.
- Campus Map